Monday, July 06, 2009

Yuki 7 Show Recap


On Saturday the Nucleus Gallery finally held the long awaited Yuki 7 show which featured the works of Kevin Dart and various artists he asked to join in the fun. I'm happy to report the show was a complete success! The turn out was huge, and best of all Kevin sold a ton of Yuki Books and most of his featured prints. My own print also sold, which was of course extremely flattering.

All the work featured in the show is included in the Seductive Espionage: The World of Yuki 7 Book. You can purchase it now on the Fleet Street Scandal site.

--Justin

5 comments:

Bobby Pontillas said...

Man I wish I could've been there! From the looks of it, Your print came out amazing, so vibrant!

Bob Flynn said...

This is still one of my favorite images of yours, Justin. The frame does it justice. Looks like the show was fun—congrats!

Jared Chapman said...

Love this! The show looks like it was a lot of fun. To bad I wasn't able to attend. Have you, Josh, Kevin, & Chris thought about leaving LA for some place smaller? Like maybe Austin? I could attend yours shows that way. I'm just saying.

Josh Parpan said...

is that your tip cup?

The Don said...

Whatta great piece! I already regret not buying it and it's only been a week. Dammit.