Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Coming soon to your local Multiplex!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



So, for a few years now I've been adding to a series of customizing monster prints I started in the good old year of 2007 - here's the original four, if your interested. To celebrate the 7th addition to the series I thought it would be cool if I posted the ruff version of the next charter. This is my version of the teenage werewolf. He's from the wrong side of the tracks and a bit of a rebel, but if you get through the thick hairy exterior he's actually a real swell guy!

I finished a Count Dracula monster model print the other day, so I'll post that, along with the finished teen wolf print real soon. See you then!

Justin

8 comments:

kevin said...

dude. that sketch is so awesome! you should do something with it in this rough state too, it's very appealing. TEEN WOLF!!!!

Trish Tatman said...

See? See? That's agreement in how cool the sketchyness is! Can't you make a small book of all the pre-photoshop-ness work for these or something? I know it would be fantasssstic.

Gregory Sesma said...

man alive this is the coolest.

kevin said...

i'm totally with trish. come to think of it, this might be the first time i've ever seen this kind of sketchyness from you. make a book. it's time for a parpan book!!

Josh Parpan said...

Michael J. Fox is so cool!

lorelay bove said...

this is a really cool piece!

Edward Juan said...

A friend dressed up as teen wolf for halloween. he was so drunk that his beard fell off.

Trish Tatman said...

You made me kinda curious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Goldwater